Very Flared Summer Dress Pattern with three purchase options.
- File PDF A4
If you choose this option then you will be able to print the pattern yourself, on your own printer, on A4 pages. You will then need to join these pages to get the whole pattern. The design is extremely accurate!
- File PDF A0
If you choose this option then you will be able to print the entire pattern at its actual size, but you will need to do this at your local print shop. Simply put the file you will receive with your purchase on a USB drive and hand it over for printing. (printing cost about 2 euros per page. It depends on the country you are in.) The pattern is usually one page or two at most.
- Delivery to your location
If you choose this option then we will print the pattern in actual size in 6 sizes and send it to the address you give us.
The patterns have 1 cm seam allowances.
Very flared dress, full length, florentine neckline, High waist (underbust), no back seam, no zipper, slightly stretchy and loose fabric, sleeveless, with full facing.
If you want the patterns to design your own clothes then we can create patterns to your own proportions. Just contact us.
See here how we measure our body.
Very Flared Summer Dress Pattern
File A4 instructions:
- Printing the A4 Sheets: Ensure that your printer is set to 100% scale or the ‘Actual Size’ option. This ensures that the pattern is printed at the correct size.
- Ruler Check: The ruler should measure 10 cm the square shown. Confirm that the printout is at the correct size.
- Cut the margins: Along the dotted lines.
- Match the markings: Place the A4 sheets on the floor or a large surface, aligning the numbered pages.
- Secure the sheets: Use transparent adhesive tape to join the sheets together. Ensure that all the sheets are properly secured and that the pattern is smooth and without any wrinkles.
- Pattern Check and Cutting: After assembling all the sheets, perform a final accuracy check and cut the pattern along the outer lines.