Who we are:
Our website address is: https://www.sxediomodas.gr/
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the feedback form as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user string to help detect unwanted messages.
1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template by SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet ( www.websiteplanet.com )
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site?
- Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the site.
- Information you enter when creating your profile on our site — for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, personal status, interests and hobbies, information about your education and information about your employment.
- Information, such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and / or newsletters.
- Information you enter when using services on our site.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the site, which include your name, address, telephone number, your email address and your credit card information.
- Information you post on the site with the intent of posting on the web, which includes your username, your profile information and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- management of our website and business
- personalized site layout for you
- enable the use of your available services on our site
- shipping the goods you buy through our site
- providing services you purchase through our website
- send transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collect payments from you
- sending non-advertising communications
- send email notifications about your requests
- send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
- send promotional communications related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you you do not want advertising communications)
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
- maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service) and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will post or use this information in accordance with your license.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
We will not pass your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our controlling portfolio company and its affiliates) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share our personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business good that we sell (or intend to sell) and
- We believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information in a third day.
F. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you post on our site or submit to our site may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of provisional data described in section F.
G. Retention of personal data
- Section G sets out the personal data retention process and policy, designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we usually delete personal data that falls into the following categories and the corresponding date / time
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve the comments that follow, instead of keeping them in line.
- For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data they enter in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except to be able to change their username). The administrators of this site may also view and edit this information.
- Notwithstanding the remaining provisions of Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data.
- to the extent required by law.
- if we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal proceedings and
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
- All electronic money transactions on our site are protected by our encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use, we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our site).
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
Can you ask us to give you any information we hold about you? the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you may request that you obtain an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you provide to us. You may also request that we delete the personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons. (Guest reviews may be controlled by an automated junk mail system).
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will enable you to exclude your information from the use for advertising purposes.
K. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party sites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
L. Update information
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and site to cookies. These are for your own convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to the site, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. The cookie does not contain personal information and will be deleted as soon as you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create various cookies to store your login information and display options. Input cookies last for two days and on-screen cookie cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your connection will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an extra cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords to identify a computer when a user visits the site / to locate users while browsing the site / to allow the use of a shopping cart on the site / to improve the functionality of the site / to analyze usage of the site / to manage the site / protect yourself from fraud and improve the protection of the site / to personalize the site for each user / to target ads that may be of interest to specific users.
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
- in Firefox (version 24) can you block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing the option “Accept cookies from sites”? and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content settings” and selecting “Block sites from data” under heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom history settings”, clicking “View Cookies”, and “Remove All Cookies” and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site data” before pressing “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.