Chameleon Art “Blue color palette”
Chameleon Art Markers are non-toxic, virtually odorless alcohol-based markers.
Intended for beginners as well as experienced artists, they are also suitable for all those who enjoy “art therapy” and coloring, but also creative hobbies such as scrapbooking.
These brand new innovative markers allow you to achieve color gradations, without changing markers thanks to the mixing chamber built into the marker.
A revolutionary product in its category. With two tips, a “Bullet Nip” for precise coloring and a “Super Brush” for larger areas.
And thanks to replaceable tips and refillable inks, Chameleon markers have a great lifespan!!
(5 BLUE colors: (BL2) Baby Blue, (BL4) Cornflower Blue, (BL7) Indigo, (BG1) Lagoon, (BG3) Turquoise)
- One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless color gradations
- Depth, dimension, shading – all with one marker!
- Professional quality, alcohol based ink
- Refillable ink – replaceable nibs
- Permanent on most surfaces
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks
- Ideal for all projects
Watch video below:
There are no reviews yet.