Loose fit pants pattern, full break pants, 5 cm belt, with pockets. A classic loose fit pants. Ideal for all types of fabrics.
- File PDF A4
If you choose this option then you will be able to print the pattern yourself, on your own printer, on A4 pages.
You will then need to join these pages to get the whole pattern. The design is extremely accurate!
- File PDF A0
If you choose this option then you will be able to print the entire pattern at its actual size, but you will need to do this at your local print shop.
Simply put the file you will receive with your purchase on a USB drive and hand it over for printing. (printing costs about 2 euros per page).
The pattern is usually 1 – 3 pages.
- Delivery to your location
If you choose this option then we will print the pattern in actual size in 6 sizes and send it to the address you give us.
The patterns have 1 cm seam allowances.
Loose fit pants pattern, full break pants, 5 cm belt, with pockets.
Immediately after your purchase, you will receive an email with the pattern in 5 sizes. S,M,L,XL,XXL
These sizes cover most body types.
P.S. If you don’t see our e-mails, look in your spam as well as offers!!!
File A4 instructions:
- Printing the A4 Sheets: Ensure that your printer is set to 100% scale or the ‘Actual Size’ option. This ensures that the pattern is printed at the correct size.
- Ruler Check: The ruler should measure 10 cm the square shown. Confirm that the printout is at the correct size.
- Cut the margins: Along the dotted lines.
- Match the markings: Place the A4 sheets on the floor or a large surface, aligning the numbered pages.
- Secure the sheets: Use transparent adhesive tape to join the sheets together. Ensure that all the sheets are properly secured and that the pattern is smooth and without any wrinkles.
- Pattern Check and Cutting: After assembling all the sheets, perform a final accuracy check and cut the pattern along the outer lines.